The policy also contains information about cookies, the types of cookies that are used on the website and how you may disable such cookies.
Inglis Consortium LLP is legally obliged to use your information in accordance with all laws concerning the protection of personal data, including the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”). Inglis Consortium is the data controller for the purposes of the Act. Whenever we process information about you, we will do so in accordance with the Act.
What information do we and third parties collect about you via this website?
We may collect, use and process the following information about you:
- Personal information that you provide by filling in forms on the website. This includes information you provide at the time of registering on the website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the website.
How do we protect your personal information?
We will do our best to protect your personal information and we will use technology that will help us to do this, however the transmission of your information across the internet is entirely at your own risk.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict organisational procedures, policies and security features to prevent unauthorised access and disclosure. We will keep your personal data on a secure server located within the United Kingdom and use it only for the purposes described in this policy.
In addition, we have strict security procedures covering the disclosure of your information in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. This means that sometimes we may ask for proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
How do we use the information that we collect?
We may use the information that we have collected for any of the following purposes:
- To help us improve the design and layout of the website, and to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- In aggregate form, for statistical analysis and developing our marketing plans
- To provide you with information about products, services or offers that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. If you no longer wish to receive such information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To respond to any queries you make
- To notify you about changes to our products and/or services
Who do we share information with and disclose information to?
Your privacy is important to us. We will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party. However, we may share this information with those companies working on behalf of Inglis Consortium LLP. These partners will store and use your information to provide you with services that a) you have personally requested or b) Inglis Consortium LLP feels is necessary to keep you informed of. At no point will these partners use your information for any secondary purposes.
Inglis Consortium LLP reserves the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with any legal obligation or governmental request, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions, or to protect our rights, property or safety.
In disclosing your personal information in any of the circumstances described above, we may need to send your personal information outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). When you submit your personal information to us via this website and by using this website, you are giving your consent to the use of your personal information in the manner described in this policy and to the transfer of your personal information outside the EEA to a country or territory whose laws may not necessarily provide adequate levels of protection to personal information.